About Cleaver and Blade Galleria
Cleaver and Blade Galleria is an exclusive and limited gallery that curates collections of street and pop art. The Gallery, managed by Cleaver and Blade Incorporated, embodies the freedom of expression, counterculture, and encourages the artistic mind.
Cleaver and Blade Incorporated sprouted its roots in 2017 in Taos, New Mexico, relocated to New Orleans, LA and opened it's online catalogue in 2019, creating a hype like no other celebrating the artistic walks of graffiti artists, hip-hop artists, chefs, and pop artists.
Cleaver and Blade continually grows by releasing limited and exclusive collections that thrive in the current pop-culture.
Every piece of art that we curate was researched and evaluated for the highest quality output. None of our products are Photoshopped, traced, cropped or pasted, all of the images he draws from scratch and uses several movies, photos, drawings, music, and clippings to do a thorough research for accuracy and detail to the theme and personality that the piece beholds; here are some examples of detail you will find in these pieces...
- The jewelry of Saint Tony Montana is dated to jewelry worn in the 1980s.
- The Key West skyline in Saint Jimmy background.
- Folgers' Coffee Can (Donny's Coffin) in Saint Lebowski.
- The Book of The Dead in Saint Beetlejuice's hand.
- The Quote of Donny from The Big Lebowski.
- The DMT chemical structure and the glass of Buffalo Trace Bourbon in Saint Joe The Enlightened.
- The type of glassware that Saint Alton is holding in his hand.